Many wondered how Monday Night Raw would be consumed by viewers last week against NFL football and a Presidential debate. If ratings and Youtube numbers are any indication, it simply wasn't consumed.
Seth Rollins interrupting the highlight reel and the United States Championship match were the only two segments that managed over 665k views. This is an abnormally low number, although the Reigns/Rusev match did completely respectable for any week. The cruiserweight division is struggling, with none of the three angles doing over 329,000.
- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev, US Title (1,726,710)
- Seth Rollins crashes The Highlight Reel (1,235,714)
- Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Jobbers (663,219)
- New Day vs. Club Title match (641,677)
- Sasha Banks wants her rematch (636,864)
- Enzo & Cass vs. JeriKO (571,303)
- Foley makes Sheamus & Cesaro an offer (437,050)
- Bayley vs. Jobber (342,306)
- TJ Perkins vs. Tony Nese (328,426)
- Mick Foley wants Seth Rollins to think about his health (309,444)
- Foley questions Stephanie's integrity (284,246)
- Cedric Alexander & Rich Swann vs. Lince Dorado & Drew Gulak (279,690)
- Foley wants Sheamus & Cesaro on the same page (255,050)
- Brian Kendrick confronts Perkins (159,683)