Last week's Smackdown Youtube Rankings continued the trend of being just fine.
In a major disappointment, the acclaimed 'Meet the Slaters' was the lowest performing segment on the show, but Slater's match alongside Rhyno against the returning Headbangers landed at over 1.1 million viewers. Demon Kane attacking 'the MIlkman,' also did big numbers, at over 1.15 million.
The Smackdown women's segments continue to struggle without Eva Marie around, and everything else landed right about where you'd think it would. Last week's Smackdown had nothing that came close to Raw's top segment, which was Kevin Owens winning the Universal Title -- it garnered 4+ million.
You can see the previous week's Raw rankings at this link and Smackdown rankings at this link, TNA, NXT & CWC's at this link, and Summerslam/Takeover at this link. You can check out the last week's Smackdown Rankings as of 3:30 PM EST below.
- Baron Corbin vs. Dean Ambrose (1,253,749)
- Demon Kane destroys the Milkman (1,151,301)
- Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Headbangers (1,146,638)
- Bray Wyatt's sermon for Randy Orton (715,162)
- Apollo Crews vs. AJ Styles (713,133)
- Ziggler and Miz's war of words (700,733)
- Hype Bros vs. Vaudevillains (503,709)
- Becky Lynch & Naomi vs. Natalya & Alexa Bliss (459,131)
- Meet The Slaters (459,058)