As WWE's television ratings plummet, their Youtube numbers continue to wane.
The show saw unimpressive numbers outside of the WWE Championship main event featuring Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles. The Miz's good work paid off, as he managed to pass the 700,000 threshold, but the Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton segments didn't live up to expectations given where they were on the card.
The female segments from last week's show were the two bottom viewed angles, despite the division taking off ahead of where many thought it would be.
WWE Smackdown Youtube rankings for September 27 as of 5 PM EST.
- WWE Championship Match: Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles (1,646,136)
- Orton hunts down Bray Wyatt (775,660)
- Miz's homecoming celebration (706,952)
- Heath Slater, Rhyno & American Alpha vs. Usos & Ascension (573,509)
- Bray Wyatt challenges Orton to seek him out (521,689)
- Nikki Bella & Naomi vs. Natalya & Carmella (510,003)
- Alexa Bliss attacks Becky Lynch (408,273)