The Raw and Smackdown youtube rankings could be an indication of the quality of the two shows.
- Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte did incredible numbers for a women's segment. Emma's hype video, while only around 300k, is much better than many others.
- The Cruiserweight division is a flop according to these metrics
- Celebrities just don't draw, apparently. Especially c-list ones.
- Roman Reigns makes people watch.
- People remembered the Spirit Squad! Also, the Ziggler lowlight did well.
- Kane vs. Bray Wyatt was a shocking success.
- The second-to-worst Smackdown segment outdrew 8 Raw segments.
Raw Youtube rankings for 10/3
- Roman Reigns and Rusev will meet at HIAC (1,549,614)
- Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte (1,364,964)
- New Day vs. JeriKO (664,078)
- JeriKO want a title shot (569,757)
- Bayley takes out Dana (549,733)
- Braun Strowman squash (4666,188)
- Seth Rollins and Stephanie backstage (447,906)
- Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Jobbers (432,057)
- Cesaro & Sheamus' travel woes (398,149)
- Jericho trashes Kutcher & Masterson (351,099)
- TJP vs. Kendrick (345,225)
- Sami Zayn vs. Titus O'Neil (342,627)
- Emmalina hype video (322,961)
- Club vs. Golden Truth (316,566)
- Bayley has Sasha's back (314,294)
- Rich Swann vs. Tony Nese (232,500)
Smackdown Youtube rankings for 10/4
- Spirit Squad returns! (1,252,453)
- Cena, Ambrose, Styles face-to-face-to-face (1,222,444)
- Kane vs. Bray Wyatt (1,000,000)
- The Success Of Failure, featuring Dolph Ziggler (739,808)
- Jack Swagger vs, Baron Corbin (473,447)
- Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss & Carmella (438,164)
- Randy Orton catches Bray Wyatt (421,785)
- Jason Jordan vs. Jey Uso (410,826)
- Hype Bros vs. Vaudevillains (237,140)
- From The Web