Here is your fight size update for Monday, May 31, 2021:
- Lio Rush and Mark Henry, who both made their All Elite Wrestling debuts at AEW Double or Nothing 2021, had a long conversation backstage according to Lio Rush. The two have history from their time in WWE. Learn what Tony Khan has to say about their futures here.
For those of you wondering....Yes me and Mark Henry had a long in depth conversation last night. Looking forward to the future.— Lio Rush (@TheLionelGreen) May 31, 2021
- Jimmy Smith, who will be the new lead play-by-play voice on Monday Night Raw, is ready for his debut.
- Ric Flair took a suplex from his soon-to-be son-in-law, Andrade, into a pool. In true Nature Boy fashion, he was quick to critique his bump.
Damn, Lousy Form! I’ll Be Better Next Time And Add A Backdrop! WOOOOO! https://t.co/Ev94r9tOfF— Ric Flair (@RicFlairNatrBoy) May 31, 2021
- In an interview with PWInsider, Pete Dunne spoke about his in-ring style:
“Yeah. I just wanted to mesh all aspects of wrestling… Well, I grew up in wrestling myself, and with aspects that I take from growing up in Britain, learning to wrestle, and then a big formative part of my career was going over to Japan with Michinoku Pro, so the element of that Japanese style, and then, I just try and pull from all different parts of wrestling that I grew up enjoying, and obviously I’m very proud of being from Britain and the heritage that it has for pro wrestling, so I’d like to keep that alive in my own way. And in terms of what it puts on your body, I think maybe there’s other styles that might be worse. You see a lot of high flyers that are doing a lot more high-risk stuff, but obviously it is very physical, it is quite demanding, but I enjoy every minute of it. So it’s not something that I think about too much, I just make sure my training, my diet, my recovery, all of that is on point, and fingers crossed, I should be good.”
- Check out this week's up:coming WWE Network releases:
This Week’s Schedule
** = available on the Free Version of WWE Network
Monday, May 31
WWE Tribute to the Troops 2020
Raw Talk** – 11:05 p.m. ET
Tuesday, June 1
WWE NXT (4/25/21) (encore)
Wednesday, June 2
Monday Night Raw (5/3/21)**
WWE’s The Bump** – 10 a.m. ET
The 50 Greatest Tag Teams (50-36)
WWE NXT (6/1/21)
Thursday, June 3
Miz & Mrs. Season 2**
This Week in WWE
Friday, June 4
205 Live – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, June 5
WWE Main Event (5/20/21)
ICW Fight Club 174
PROGRESS Chapter 112
Sunday, June 6
Friday Night SmackDown (5/7/21)**
- Floyd Mayweather’s WWE career: WWE Playlist
- Today, WWE stock fell to $55.84 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Check out everything you need to know before Monday Night Raw here: