Here's your fight-size update for the morning of November 18, 2020:
- WWE Hall of Famer Lita recently appeared on The Bachelorette and a clip of her appearance can be seen in the tweet video.
- After news of Matt Sydal signing with AEW was announced, he went to Twitter to react to it.
I did not do this alone. My hard work only worked because of the support I get from my family, friends and fans! 20 years of people helping, teaching and believing in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself. Thank you all. Onegaishimasu!¡Hagamoslo para el bien de todos! pic.twitter.com/bCKVxFlXrD— Matt Sydal (@findevan) November 18, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $42.20 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Tama Tonga spoke with NJPW and talked about the Best Of The Super Juniors and World Tag League tournaments competing against each other. Here is what he said.
It’s not just a competition with the other teams, but a competition to decide which is the better series. So I like the way it worked out. And I like that there’s days in between the matches. We have the chance to prepare for each opponent now, and it’s less about just having match after match. It’s quality over quantity.
- From today's episode of The Bump, Leon Ruff discusses what was on his mind when he pinned Johnny Gargano to become the new NXT North American Champion.
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.