Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 17, 2020:
- Liv Morgan takes a stroll down memory lane, showing off pictures of her last WWE event that she attended (Extreme Rules 2014) before joining the company later that year.
I was sitting in the front row ---- this was my last event I went to just months before I started -- and I loved this match -- https://t.co/vLx0sPfudG— LIV Morgan (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) July 17, 2020
- CM Punk gives his thoughts on working with The Big Show when the two of them worked in WWE.
Yes absolutely one of my favs to work with on house shows.— player/coach (@CMPunk) July 17, 2020
- Xia Li shows off a new look which can be seen below.
- WWE stock opened at $46.73 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- A reminder that this is the lineup for tonight's NJPW Lion's Break Collision episode:
- Karl Fredericks & Clark Connors vs. Misterioso & The DKC
- Tom Lawlor vs. Rocky Romero
- Pagano vs. Alex Colon has been announced for ICW No Holds Barred Vol. 5.
PAGANO’S FUNHOUSE DEATHMATCH --— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) July 16, 2020
PAGANO vs ALEX COLON
Sat - August 8 - Millville NJ #NHB5 “Deathmatch Circus”
Tickets - -- https://t.co/KAgGbe73Z9
1st & 2nd Row Is SOLD OUT, 3rd Row & GA still available!
Art - @Toms_Customs pic.twitter.com/njyvC0ETmu
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.