The October 23 episode of AEW Dynamite is beginning to take shape.
On Saturday, October 16, AEW announced that the third match between Cody Rhodes and Malakai Black would be taking place next week. A video package was shown during the show in which Cody went to train with his Nightmare Family, but they were giving him heck for being late and unfocused. Arn Anderson told him the story of Dusty Rhodes busting him up and how he had it coming. Likewise, Arn says that Malakai has it coming.
Furthermore, there will be two matches in the AEW World Championship Eliminator Tournament. The bracket has yet to be revealed. The finals of the tournament will take place at Full Gear on November 13, with the winner earning a World Title opportunity.
Friday on #AEWRampage:— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) October 17, 2021
-#AEW Women's World Title: @RealBrittBaker v @annajay___
-@AndradeElIdolo v @BastardPac 2
-#AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament kicks off
Next Saturday's #AEWDynamite
-#MalakaiBlack v @CodyRhodes 3
-2 AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament matches pic.twitter.com/811wc3ALHX
AEW Dynamite (10/23)
- Cody Rhodes vs. Malakai Black
- AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament: Bryan Danielson vs. Dustin Rhodes
- AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament: Lance Archer vs. Eddie Kingston
Also, next Friday, October 22, Britt Baker will take on Anna Jay. The two women got into a fight backstage during Dynamite after Britt insulted the Dark Order and suggested that she's nothing when she's not with them or Tay Conti.
The full lineup for Rampage can be seen below.
AEW Rampage (10/22)
- PAC vs. Andrade El Idolo
- AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament: Orange Cassidy vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
- Bracket Unveiled For TBS Women's Championship Tournament
- AEW Women's Championship: Dr. Britt Baker vs. Anna Jay