Here's your fight size update for Monday, May 10, 2021
- After making his debut on last week's episode of Monday Night Raw, Mansoor is now reflecting on the impact he wants to make on the longest-running weekly episodic television show in history. You can see what he has to say in the video embedded above.
- Speaking of Monday Night Raw, check out everything you need to know before Monday Night Raw hits the airwaves.
- Speaking with Inside The Ropes, John Silver described the off-the-cuff nature of Being The Elite.
"But pretty much everything you do is very much improv because that's just how it works. Sometimes I'll just have a phrase in my head and then I might use that but for the most part, it's like 'Hey, what are we doing this week? Well, we're having a slumber party. All right, what's going to happen at the slumber party?' We might have like an end to it so we don't just keep on rambling but for the most part, we just go and we start doing whatever. So pretty much the whole thing is improv, there's not a lot of script going into it."
- Speaking with Sports Illustrated, Renee Paquette, formerly Renee Young, explained the elements of her podcast that she enjoys.
"Initially, before the pandemic, a podcast wasn’t even an option for me. But my brain won’t let me deal with downtime, and I was driving my husband bonkers at home. And the more I thought about it, I liked the idea for a podcast. I really wanted to give people a platform to share their story.
“So much has happened. To me, it felt like within two weeks of leaving WWE, I was pregnant. I always pictured that happening in WWE, being as gigantic as I am right now, interviewing people as this proud pregnant woman on WWE TV. So I still wanted to keep my foot on the gas pedal, and I started the podcast. Six episodes in, Colin Cowherd’s podcast network, The Volume, wanted me to join.”
“It’s been amazing, and it’s so different from what I did in WWE,” Paquette says. “This is my show, it’s my personality and it’s the conversations I want to have. I trust my work, and this has had success right off the bat, which means so much to me.”
- Check out the preview for the upcoming WWE Network Icons documentary on Rob Van Dam:
- Speaking of Rob Van Dam, he was just announced as DLC for Virtual Basement’s Mean Greens video game.
- Check out ticket information for the next AAW event here.
- NWA Champion Nick Aldis has been added to this July's The Gathering II event promoted by TMart Promotions in Charlotte, NC. Aldis will be defending the NWA title at one of the live events taking place that weekend at the University Hilton and will also be signing and taking photos with fans.
- WWE stock today closed at $54.59 per share. This was a decrease of 0.51%.
- Check out this week's WWE Network release schedule:
Monday, May 10
Raw Talk** – 11:05 p.m. ET
Tuesday, May 11
The Best of WWE: Best of WWE Backlash: Part 2**
Wednesday, May 12
Monday Night Raw (4/12/21)**
Drew & A: “Stone Cold” Steve Austin**
WWE’s The Bump: Bayley, Mansoor and Cameron Grimes** – 10 a.m. ET
WWE NXT (5/11/21)
Thursday, May 13
This Week in WWE
Friday, May 14
205 Live – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, May 15
WWE Main Event (4/29/21)
ICW Fight Club 171
wXw We Love Wrestling #8
Sunday, May 16
Friday Night SmackDown (4/16/21)**
La Previa: WrestleMania Backlash**
Ultimate WrestleMania Backlash**
WWE Icons: Rob Van Dam
WWE Icons Revisited: Rob Van Dam**
WWE’s The Bump** – 1 p.m. ET
WrestleMania Backlash Kickoff** – 6 p.m. ET
WrestleMania Backlash – 7 p.m. ET
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.