- Sheamus wants a drug test for Jeff Hardy before he'll even do a match with him.
- A doctor comes out with security guards and a privacy curtain.
- Sheamus makes jokes about just saying no.
- "IT'S BETTER TO GET PISSED OFF, THAN PISSED ON!" - Jeff Hardy. He throws the piss all over Sheamus.
- Jeff Hardy needs to drink more water with that yellow ass pee.
- Heavy edits on the audio for the "you got pissed on" chants.
- Sheamus is backstage cleaning up ang gargling mouthwash. He almost pukes when the doctor tells him that Hardy's test came back negative.
- Backstage, we see Sheamus attack Jeff Hardy.
The Artists Collective defeated New Day
- Ah, WONDERFUL. The ol "champs lose, so they have a re-match two days later" gag.
- The match is good, but you know what's happening. You can see it from a mile away.
- Kofi particulary seems up for this match. He hits a great stomp.
- I do love the finish of getting the knees up and going in for the pin, but I just despise the lazy booking associated with this.
- YOU KNOW we're getting this match again on Sunday. No question.
AJ Styles defeated Daniel Bryan to win the vacant title
- We got a great Intercontinental Title video package.
- It's time for the IC Title match. I would have had this as the main event, but it is what it is.
- Suicide dive hits for Bryan, a big dropkick hits for Styles.
- Bryan is switching to a ground attack, and really stretches out AJ.
- Styles goes after the knee of Bryan and works it over big time. There's a great tree of woe here.
- Bryan battles back with kicks and a super huracanrana.
- Every offensive move, every movement in this matters.
- Styles catches Bryan on a suicide dive with a big kick.
- After working the leg forever, Styles puts Bryan in a Calf Crusher. Bryan stops a Styles Clash, though.
- Bryan hits a belly-to-back superplex.
- Styles back from a commercial goes into a brainbuster, but gets suplexed repeatedly by Bryan.
- Bryan goes for the running knee, but Styles turns it into a Styles Clash. He can't make the pin.
- Styles wins with a Phenomenal Forearm.
- Styles says he's the best champion WWE has ever had.
- This probably would have hit 9/10 if not for commercials.
BOSS N HUG
- There's a celebration for Sasha Banks and Bayley.
- They says this will make them even stronger.
- Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross interrupt, as do The IIconics on the big screen.
- Alexa and Nikki beat down Sasha and Bayley
Heavy Machinery & Braun Strowman defeated Dolph Ziggler, Miz & John Morrison
- Braun Strowman gives a really scripted promo. This is not the guy that got over. Braun says Otis and Tucker better night try anything.
- Tucker is backstage reunited with Otis helping Otis sharpen his senses.
- Tucker catches Morrison midair with a powerslam.
- For some reason Tucker doesn't finish a slam when Corbin comes up on the screen to talk trash to Mandy Rose.
- Otis attacks Baron Corbin. He hasn't returned to the ring.
- Well, he finally does, and dances around.
- Braun throws the heels all around the ringside area into the plexiglass.
- Caterpillar on Dolph Ziggler, and the faces win.
- This was okay. The psychology took it down a notch for me.
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!