- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are backstage promoting the YEP Movement!
- The Singh Brothers are out after AJ Styles is running down Jinder Mahal. They want to be in AJ Styles' corner.
- The Singh Bros. are hilarious, and AJ Styles is hilarious and plays off of a terribly scripted line.
- Styles calls out the fact that the Singhs were with Jinder last week in India and calls them dingleberries. He beats them up with Jinder Mahal comes out.
Charlotte vs. Ruby Riott (w/ Riott Squad)
- Ruby applies an odd looking armbar, and she's working much better than she did two weeks ago.
- Tom Phillips called six moves as "OOH" in 30 seconds.
- Natalya is at ringside for commentary and gets punched too.
- Naomi shows up and gets a great reaction. She has some really great offense, including a front dropkick on the outside that I usually hate, but she did it to two opponents. It looked awesome.
- WWE has started Lana's transformation into Thunderkitty, I see
- Daniel Bryan sees KO and Zayn backstage in YEP! shirts.
- Jinder Mahal jumps AJ Styles backstage.
Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Bobby Roode is on commentary.
- Shirtless Corbin is back. He also hits the ring post really hard.
- Bobby Roode disrobes and hits Ziggler with a Glorious DDT. Corbin gets one too.
Bludgeon Brothers beat Colin Delaney and some guy
- We see a Fashion Files where Breezango decide to challenge Bludgeon Brothers.
- Colin Delaney!!!! They reference his old run in WWE, and I love it. Why not bring people back for one-offs? He's only 31.
- The jobbers get their asses kicked REAL PROPER™. Hilarious scream for a double last ride. Crucifix finishes it. Great.
- Yepyepyepyepyep. What it do.
- KO and Zayn complain about their situation and compare the Yep movement to the Yes movement.
- Bryan says that they're nothing like him, and he'll have Shane's back...but Daniel Bryan will be a second guest referee.
Aiden English & Rusev defeated The Usos
- I regret not going to Cincinnati to see Aiden English sing live. New Day are on commentary, by the way.
- I was a fan of the Training Day reference, but Gable and Benjamin are a shitty promo.
- Poor Anna. Most of this match is during the commercial.
- When this match heats up, it heats up. English gets caught with a big Superkick.
- Due to Rusev helping out, AIDEN ENGLISH GETS A PINFALL WIN WITH A FALLING FRONT DDT!
Kevin Owens (w/ Sami Zayn) defeated Shinsuke Nakamura (w/ Randy Orton)
- This is a match I'd have bought as a PPV main event on the Smackdown side.
- Byron Saxton is such a dipshit. Daniel Bryan tells a great story about Owens, and Byron drops the "only WWE matters." My God, Byron Saxton either acting or being told to act like a complete dipshit on commentary. At some point you have to preserve some integrity for when these guys shit-can you.
- Daniel Bryan shoots on Byron and integrates it into the storyline. Daniel Bryan is so good that he can shoot on Byron and circle back to work it into the storyline he's pushing.
- The ref is knocked out and Daniel Bryan takes his shirt!
- We get a big convoluted finish that sees Bryan counting the three for Owens after a pop-up powerbomb.