- Shane McMahon breathes into that mic HEAVILY.
- Do people really say "YOU SEE" that much in casual conversation, or am I that antisocial these days?
- New Day say that they didn't intend for the Shield to lose their titles.
- Shane dances with New Day. KO and Sami Zayn make fun of Shane for it. New Day clown Sami's dancing. Not cool.
- Zayn and Owens ask if they need to dance like New Day to be treated fairly.
- Shane books a match after a promo that felt way too long. There was a really stupid manicure line.
Kofi Kingston (w/ New Day) defeated Sami Zayn (w/ Kevin Owens)
- Am I supposed to like Kofi Kingston right now?
- He dropkicks Sami Zayn real hard, and gets a receipt with a clothesline.
- Kofi later hits an awesome divey non-dive that I've never seen before. Zayn responds with one of the damndest Blue Thunder Bombs I've ever seen.
- Kofi gets the win with a cross body, and Owens attacks. Really wonder what these two are doing at Survivor Series.
Randy Orton defeated Rusev (w/ Aiden English)
Survivor Series Qualifier
- Rusev got a couple of good kicks.
- RKO. Pin. Oh.
- Roode, Nakamura and Shane are shown watching the match.
Becky Lynch defeated James Ellsworth
- James Ellsworth cut a pretty hilariously dumb promo on Becky being a woman.
- Very surprised they don't have him work live events more. Easy heat.
- This was a little too choreographed. No heat for this. Too cutesy, even for this.
- Becky wins with Disarmher after the roster makes Ellsworth go back to the ring. This was a time filler.
- Carmella superkicks Ellsworth after the match
Smackdown Tag Team Championships
Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable defeated The Usos (c) via countout
- I love the injury angle. Usos have been babyfaces and this is something for Cesaro & Sheamus to work over and Usos to overcome
- This is a way to set up a rematch in the future, and give Cesaro and Sheamus something to work over at Survivor Series.
AJ Styles defeated Jinder Mahal (c) (w/ Singh Bros.) to become WWE Champion
- "You can't wrestle" chants at Jinder Mahal.
- There's a toss over the top rope that would look good, but production zoomed it in and messed it up.
- By God Mahal broke Styles' ass on the announce table.
- I'm always impressed when Styles hits an Ushigoroshi on someone Mahal's size. Good to see they're allowed to call the move again.
- Sweet roll in to the Calf Crusher.
- Hilarious spot where Jinder runs 2 MPH into the ropes for an outside bump.
- Inside out forearm, 450 splash hit, but the Singh Bros. save Mahal. They get their asses kicked by AJ.
- AJ Styles gets his foot on the ropes after Khallas!
- Mahal goes for one on the top rope, but gets dropped across the ropes.
- Phenomenal Forearm! Styles wins. Pretty good match, too.