Matt Hardy Sells 51% Of Hardy Family Office To Andrade, Claims To Have Made "Well Over Seven Digits"

Matt Hardy has sold off his controlling stake in the Hardy Family Office.

Over the course of 2021, Matt Hardy built up his Family Office. Starting with just himself and Private Party, he would eventually add The Butcher, Blade, The Bunny, Angelico, Jack Evans, and Jora Johl. On January 18, 2022, however, he announced that a major change was being made to the faction's managerial structure.

Ahmed Johnson Says Royalties From His Only Two WWE Video Game Appearances Were ‘A Waste Of Time’

During a backstage segment on Dynamite, Matt Hardy revealed that he had sold 51% of the HFO to Andrade. Along with his remaining 49%, Hardy will continue to manage the day-to-day operations and will retain 3 of the 5 board seats, with Andrade and his assistant Jose claiming the other two. For his part, Andrade will be made President and will have his name added to the group's title as they'll now be referred to as the Andrade Hardy Family Office (AHFO).

Andrade is also still interested in bringing on Darby Allin as a second assistant to take some of the burden off of himself and Jose.

Keep up to date with everything happening on Dynamite by checking out Fightful's live coverage. We will also have a post-show review immediately following its conclusion.

Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.
From The Web