Here's your fight size update for Monday, April 12, 2021.
“Roman has represented the company with such poise. He’s a true superstar in every sense of the word, and clearly, he is ‘The Head of the Table.’ ”
Elsewhere, he remarks about potentially capturing the WWE Championship again.
“I do believe I’ll hold the title again. It wasn’t as long as I would have liked, but if I’m given the title for a minute or a month, I don’t take it lightly. It means I am the one holding that title. The job is to carry it with respect and show that it is the most prestigious title in the world. This past time, I didn’t hold it for as long as I would have liked, but I will next time.”
On Twitter, Adam Pierce and referee Charles Robinson addressed any controversy lingering from the main event of WrestleMania Sunday.
Interesting take. -- https://t.co/9XdLsQYJ5r— Adam Pearce (@ScrapDaddyAP) April 12, 2021
Charles, please come and see me in my office on Friday. Thank you.— Adam Pearce (@ScrapDaddyAP) April 12, 2021
- Speaking of the main event of WrestleMania Sunday, Roman Reigns has given his feedback on having live crowds at WWE events again.
Triple H, the proud papa of NXT, commented on the major nights for former NXT Superstars at WrestleMania Saturday and Sunday.
Sept 4, 2017. #WWEMYC— Triple H (@TripleH) April 11, 2021
“this is just the beginning.”
April 10, 2021. #WrestleMania
“still just getting started.”
Congratulations to @BiancaBelairWWE, the NEW #Smackdown Women’s Champion!! pic.twitter.com/lttDqwmVrH
- Catch WWE's new signature intro at this link.
- During his appearance on the Broken Skull Sessions with Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chris Jericho said the idea for the 30th Anniversary show Dynamite was Tony Khan’s.
- Freddie Prinze Jr., a former writer for WWE said on Twitter that he was fooled by the WWE ad promoting Bad Bunny’s World Tour, thinking it was a WWE Money in the Bank ad.
---------- yes -- https://t.co/HCd4Sw4Mo9— Freddie Prinze Jr. (@RealFPJr) April 12, 2021
- Speaking on Women's Wrestling Talk, Leyla Hirsch commented on her relationship with Hana Kimura.
“Yeah, I couldn't believe it. You know, I was in shock. Again, because so to me, obviously, I didn't know him for that long. But the three months I spent in Japan. She was to me like, she was the most outgoing person. She was the first person that made me feel comfortable in Japan, like more welcoming, you know? She just seemed like a great happy person, even in training, so outgoing.
"So, yeah, when I found out like the news. I was in disbelief, like the first person I called was Sumie Sakai, you know, because I know, Sumie was super close with her, and she's just close with all the Japanese people. Um, oh, yeah. hit me hard. Because I, you know, I was very fortunate that I got to spend three months without being in Tokyo Cyber Squad. So, it was hard. I, you know, and I was like, just like, no, she was like, only 23 years old.”
- Following WrestleMania, WWE stock closed at $56.80 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.