Viewership numbers for the Season Three debut episodes of Miz and Mrs are in.
Showbuzz Daily reports that the first two episodes of Miz And Mrs. Season Three drew a combined total of over 1 million viewers. Episode One, which aired directly after WWE Raw, drew a viewership number of 643,000 viewers and a demo rating of 0.21. Episode Two, which aired directly after Episode One, drew 443,000 viewers and a demo rating of 0.16.
Between both episodes, the average viewership was 543,000 viewers.
Episode One, which was titled 'Invitation to the Dance', ranked #14 for the day in original cable telecasts. Episode Two, which was titled 'Nobody Puts Miz in a Corner', ranked #25.
WWE uploaded highlights of both episodes to their YouTube channel. You can see the most viewed videos below.
Top 5 Most Viewed Miz And Mrs (June 6) Videos on YouTube
- The Miz "dances" with Dolph Ziggler (32K Views)
- George congratulates Miz (21K Views)
- Maryse reflects on her father's passing (20K views)
- Miz struggles with helping his mom move in (15K Views)
- Maryse gets upset over George's comments (12K views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.