Here's your fight-size update for the morning of December 4, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, The Miz tries to do some parkour with John Morrison in a scene from Miz and Mrs.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, AAA wanted to book Jon Moxley for its TripleMania 28 show but weren't able to. TripleMania will have Kenny Omega, Rey Fenix and Penta El Zero M (as Pentagon Jr.) for the show and tried to get RUSH and Taya Valkyrie as well but they had commitments and weren't able to come.
- WWE stock opened at $44.51 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Nolan Edward vs. Brandon Kirk has been announced for ICW No Holds Barred Vol. 9 on January 9.
- wXw Germany's wrestling school will remain closed until January 3.
Prolonged partial lockdown in Germany:— wXw Germany (@wXwGermany) December 1, 2020
wXw Wrestling Academy will remain closed until at least Jan 3rd due to indoor contact sports being illegal for the time being.
Shotgun Season 3 tapings for early January have been cancelled due to permits not being obtainable at this time.
We have two formats (one talk, one archived content) which we are preparing for #wXwNOW release in January and February.— wXw Germany (@wXwGermany) December 1, 2020
If you'd like to support wXw at this time, the best way is to keep your #wXwNOW subscriptions running even while storyline content will be on hiatus.
- Carlos Alvarado Gonzalez, better known as Bobby Lee and had a feud with the legendary El Santo died on November 26 at the age of 70.
- The Dark Order's theme song now has an 8-bit remix.
Our 8-Bit Mayhem Series continues with our latest 8-Bit remix of "Join Us" (Dark Order AEW Theme). Listen NOW and keep an --️--️ out for a full-length 8-Bit Mayhem Album dropping in early 2021!! #JoinDarkOrder— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 4, 2020
-- https://t.co/3nviPeozoL pic.twitter.com/hpP8RzbGwU
- The latest NXT Injury Report can be seen here.
- Serena Deeb spoke with Thea Trinidad and spoke about going to UWN Primetime Live tapings and what that experience was like. The full interview can be seen at this link.
“It was really interesting. There were obviously no fans there and that’s just the signs of the times right now. But, I think that was my first time being in a studio like that because at Daily's Place we always have… at least there are people ringside and there is a little bit of noise and the nights we get to have fans there is a lot more noise. But that was my first real experience in the COVID era of working in a studio. So, it was really interesting and I felt like I was really present in the match. ”
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.