MJF's Gum Guy Says He Is Out Of Medical Center After Jon Moxley Attack, Has The Best Gum In Hand

MJF's new gum guy is making sure the people are well aware of his status ahead of All Out.

A tweet from MJF's Twitter account, signed by "Gum Guy #2," said MJF has been released from a "local medical center" following an attack from Jon Moxley on last week's episode of Dynamite. MJF can also rest easy now that he has been both released and in possession of some quality gum to chew on.

Right before that tweet went live, MJF's campaign manager made sure to further paint Moxley as AEW's dictator.

For weeks, MJF has been campaigning to be the next AEW World Champion as MJF will face Moxley for the title at the upcoming All Out pay-per-view. As part of the campaign, MJF has also put together a petition to ban Moxley's Paradigm Shift with nearly 4,000 signatures.

Fightful will have live coverage of All Out on September 5.

From The Web