Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 12, 2020:
- CONTRA briefly took control of the MLW Twitter account, but the promotion was able to get control back.
Thanks @Twitter for your quick assistance with securing our account. We can confirm CONTRA no longer occupies this account.— Major League Wrestling (@MLW) May 12, 2020
- According to PWInsider, there will be more content added to the WWE Network this week, including the Best of Mick Foley and Seth Rollins in addition to the second episode of Undertaker: The Last Ride.
- Colt Cabana shares a clip to show how dangerous he can be in ladder matches ahead of the Casino Ladder Match at AEW Double Or Nothing later this month.
- Scorpio Sky probably regrets not taking any online self defense classes to deal with the Dark Order.
Man I just watched Dynamite from last week and I think every TV appearance I’ve had since December I’ve been getting beat up by the dork order. I should’ve been taking online self defense classes in quarantine. SMH!— Scorpio Sky (@ScorpioSky) May 12, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $44.64 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Matt Hardy posts a very vivid description on Twitter at what he would do to Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara.
- Chris Van Vliet speaks with Shane Hlems at this link.
- Toru Yano discusses the best match finish of his career in the video below.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.