Here's your fight-size update for the evening of March 18, 2020:
- LA Park has a brand new cooking show coming to MLW Fusion. Below is MLW's statement on LA Park:
If you follow LA Park on social media (which is mandatory), you may be familiar with his popular grilling videos.
Often cooking lakeside in Mexico, the legendary luchador is as mean in the ring as he is in the kitchen. That’s why MLW made the obvious move and offered the brawling luchador his own segment on MLW Fusion.
This weekend the chairman of MLW invites you to to join him on his new cooking segment on MLW Fusion tentatively called “¡LA Park en la cocina, pendejos!“
What will Park be cooking? No one dares to ask.
- NJPW's Jado celebrates 31 years in the wrestling business.
Today is my debut anniversary.— 邪道(jado) (@REAL_JADO) March 18, 2020
31 Fuck’n years this business!
- WWE's stock finished at $33.94 per share when the stock market closed.
- Chelsea Green highlights Zack Ryder's journey to being clean shaven, including a brief Fu Manchu phase.
Holy sh*t. pic.twitter.com/QyPvhVUFgJ— CHELSEA GREEN (@ImChelseaGreen) March 18, 2020
Omfg. I think I like it though... pic.twitter.com/JAhDJ3oDI0— CHELSEA GREEN (@ImChelseaGreen) March 18, 2020
- Baron Corbin will be Corey Graves' guest on March 19 edition of "After The Bell with Corey Graves."
- Below is a trailer for WWE Untold: Rodzilla Runs Wild, premiering on March 22 on the WWE Network.
- Tonight's episode of NXT will be hosted by both Triple H and Tom Phillips.
- RevPro Wrestling posted a lengthy statement on Twitter regarding their upcoming events.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.