The MLW World Tag Team Titles will be on the line at MLW SuperFight.
MLW announced that 5150 will defend the MLW World Tag Team Titles against EJ Nduka and a mystery partner at MLW SuperFight on February 26.
MLW has signed a World Tag Team Championship bout: 5150 (champions) vs. EJ “The Judge” Nduka & ??? for Saturday, February 26 at MLW SuperFight hosted by the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte, featuring an MLW Fusion TV taping.
Fresh off of defeating Los Parks in a contractually obligated rematch, 5150 demanded a match at SuperFight in Charlotte. Going as far as to sign an open contract bout sheet, 5150 fears no one and vows they’re bulletproof against any challenge to their belts.
Wasting no time, EJ “The Judge” Nduka took them up on the task, signing the dotted line… but leaving his partner’s name undisclosed.
Confident in converting the opportunity in his first championship, EJ promises fans will see his dominant power offense on full display as he looks to remain undefeated at SuperFight.
When pressed for who is partner will be for the title bout, EJ told MLW.com, “Who says I even have a partner? This is the year of the Judge. It’s undeniable.”
Now the question is: who has EJ recruited to take on 5150? Or will EJ Nduka take on 5150 2-on-1?
Find out Saturday night, February 26 in Charlotte at MLW SuperFight!
Here is the current lineup for MLW SuperFight:
MLW SuperFight (2/26)
- World Heavyweight Championship: Alex Hammerstone (champion) vs. Davey Richards
- Stairway to Hell: Jacob Fatu vs. Mads Krugger
- Killer Kross arrives in MLW
- Von Erichs vs. Ricky & Kerry Morton
- Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat enters MLW!
- nZo vs. KC Navarro
- 4-Way for National Openweight Championship: Alex Kane (champion) vs. Matt Cross vs. ACH vs. Calvin Tankman
- Puma King, Octagon Jr., & Mystery Man vs. Arez, Gino Medina, & Mini Abismo Negro
- Gangrel vs. Gnarls Garvin
- Richard Holliday vs. Alex Shelley
- MLW Tag Team Championships: 5150 (c) vs. EJ Nduka & TBA
Fightful will have results from MLW SuperFight when they are available on February 26.