Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 8, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page are 25 Money In The Bank ladder match facts.
- Stephanie McMahon and Shelly Zails are launching a new weekly digital series called “Female Quotient” that will air on Wednesdays at noon, covering women in the sports business.
Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow at 12pm EST for our first live episode of “Women in the Business of Sports” with special guests @Heidi_Golightly EVP & CMO of @NHL and @jillgregory6 EVP & CMO of @NASCAR! https://t.co/bIcauvx7KF— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) May 5, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $44.41 when the stock market opened this morning.
- Brody King's car was stolen this week.
- Alexander Hammerstone had his home burglarized this past week.
- ROH will stream a list of its top ladder matches in company history today at noon ET on its official YouTube channel.
- El Phantasmo discusses the best match finish of his career.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.