Montez Ford Offers Injury Update, Says He Should Be Back Soon

Montez Ford has been out of action since September, but the former WWE Raw Tag Team Champion says he should be back soon.

Ford has been sidelined for the past several weeks. During his latest appearance on WWE Raw in October, Ford was seen wearing a walking boot, and fans speculated that he was dealing with injury.

Swerve Strickland Skins A Dinosaur, Kris Statlander Issues A Warning, Daniel Garcia Wants Gold | AEW Fight Size

During an appearance on the TODAY Show, the interview noted that Ford recently recovered from a calf injury and asked how he’s feeling.

“100% now. Should be back pretty soon. Just picking spots and making sure when I arrive, the mission is still at hand, which is with my right-hand man, Angelo Dawkins. That’s winning the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship," Ford said.

Ford hasn't wrestled since the WWE Saturday Night's Main Event show on September 24. He last competed on the September 19 episode of WWE Raw, where he and Dawkins lost to the Brawling Brutes (Ridge Holland and Butch).

Bianca Belair recently discussed the upcoming reality show that will feature her and Ford. Check out her comments here.

Angelo Dawkins previously named his dream tag team match in WWE. Click here to see what he had to say.

Catch up on our coverage of WWE Raw here.

If you use any of the quotes above, please credit the original source with a h/t and link back to Fightful for the transcription.

Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.