Here's your fight-size update for the morning of June 24, 2020:
- Madison Square Garden in New York City had a small tribute to The Undertaker, which can be seen below.
- Edge shares graphic photos of his surgery to repair a tricep tear.
- WWE stock opened at $44.31 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Dax Harwood does not forget, especially when it comes to Cody's "F*ck The Revival" comments.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Blake Christian has been announced for GCW's July 4 show.
Backyard Update— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) June 23, 2020
KID GRAPPLE (Blake Christian) returns to the Yard on the 4th of July at Backyard Wrestling 2!
Watch LIVE on @FiteTV:https://t.co/fTUN8zq7Uv
Backyard Wrestling 2
4th of July - 4PM EST
Backyard USA pic.twitter.com/R6jYFmY60d
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.