Here's your fight-size update for the morning of August 25, 2020:
- Mustafa Ali did not wrestle on WWE Raw this week, but he is making the most out of the opportunity to wrestle on Main Event this week.
- Ian Riccaboni joined the Bouncers on Happy Hour to recall wrestling his one and only match, how he broke in as a commentator and the advice he has for aspiring announcers
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- There's been a slight change in the upcoming WrestlePro card next month.
--WRESTLEPRO RETURNS 9/13--— -------------------- (@WrestlePro) August 24, 2020
Brian Myers vs Brian Pillman Jr. vs Heath Slater
Gold Title: Anthony Bowens (c) vs TJ Crawford
• Chris Dickinson vs Bobby Wayward
• Cheeseburger vs LSG
• Deonn Rusman vs Fallah Bahh
Tix: https://t.co/LP0pvWHLhm pic.twitter.com/kAYwW6hDCE
- WWE stock opened at $44.71 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- WWE is looking for a Vice President of Medical Affairs per their latest job opening.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.