Here's your post-show fight-size update for The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules:
2020 took Rey Mysterio right Eye ..— KEEM -- (@KEEMSTAR) July 20, 2020
RIP -- pic.twitter.com/3ezEh6dnMl
- In the saga of Sasha 3 Brands and Bayley Dos Straps, Sasha Banks helped Bayley defeat Nikki Cross to retain her title. In Sasha’s match, things got a little more peculiar… Asuka accidentally misted the referee before getting Banks in the Asuka Lock. Bayley then hits Asuka with a title belt, Bayley takes the shirt of the referee and she puts it on before counting a three for Banks. Bayley celebrates with Banks and she grabbed all the belts.
- Alexa Bliss is proud of Nikki Cross
- In the Swamp Fight, Alexa Bliss appeared as a siren in an effort to seduce Braun Strowman, A man was set on fire, but in the end, The Fiend emerged to drag Braun into the Swamp.
Forgotten. Overlooked no more. Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura are the new WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions. They defeated New Day in a Tables Match!
- Drew McIntyre overcame a match where Dolph Ziggler literally had every advantage to still retain the WWE Championship.
- As a result of Apollo Crews not being able to compete, MVP declared himself the new United States Champion.
- On the Extreme Rules kick-off, Kevins Owens defeated Murphy.
- Tomorrow night on Raw, Randy Orton takes on The Big Show in an Unsanctioned Match!
- Make sure to follow along with our live coverage of The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules at this link!
- Check out the official post-show podcast for WWE Extreme Rules at this link!
- Make sure you subscribe to Fightful Select. You'll get access to exclusive news, and dozens of additional podcasts.
- Be sure to subscribe to Fightful on YouTube as well.