Here is your post-WWE/AEW fight size update for Friday, June 24, 2022.
- At the behest of Paul Heyman, Adam Pearce informed Sheamus and Drew McIntyre that they were no longer in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. If they hoped to keep their spots in the bout, they would need to defeat The Usos in a match later in the night.
- The opening match of the night saw Sami Zayn defeat Shinsuke Nakamura to qualify for the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
- Shanky, Jinder Mahal, and New Day were in the ring dancing when a re-debuting Viking Raiders came out and attacked them all.
- Sonya Deville was defeated by Lacey Evans and Raquel Rodriguez in a Handicap Match. Sonya, Xia Li, and Shayna Baszler tried to attack them after the bell, but Raquel and Lacey were able to stand their ground.
- Natalya came out dressed as Ronda Rousey, trying to make fun of her Money in the Bank opponent. Ronda would come out and insult Natalya, saying the closest she'll come to being a main event attraction is by pretending to be her. They would trade shots before Natalya escaped.
- Gunther defeated Ricochet to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
- Shotzi defeated Tamina to qualify for the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
- Pat McAfee challenged Happy Corbin to a match at SummerSlam.
- In the main event, Drew McIntyre and Sheamus defeated The Usos to retain their spots in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
- Andrade El Idolo was able to defeat Rey Fenix thanks to a debuting Rush, who kicked Fenix in the groin. After the bell, Rush would celebrate with Andrade, showing off their la facción ingobernable shirts.
- Two tag team matches were announced for the Forbidden Dorr Buy-In. Click here to learn more.
- Serena Deeb and Mercedes Martinez picked up a win in tag team action, continually trying to one-up each other during the bout.
- Tully Blanchard laid out his new business venture going after the best athletes in the game. They would then lay down a challenge to Jonathan Gresham and Lee Moriarty for a match.
- HOOK remains undefeated as he was able to score the victory over NJPW's The DKC.
- In the main event, Jeff Cobb defeated Cash Wheeler. The show would end with a massive brawl that included Eddie Kingston stabbing Chris Jericho with a pen.