Here is your fight size update for Monday, July 19, 2021:
- Last night at Money in the Bank, Big E captured his first Money in the Bank briefcase. Now, he can challenge for a world championship any time he wants for the next year. After the Event, WWE digital cameras caught up to the entire New Day as they celebrated their largest member's biggest victory.
- Jeff Hardy is excited for the return of the WWE universe and as such, he penned a poem called ultimate adrenaline all about his hopes to once again reunite with the WWE Universe. (Transcribed by Dominic DeAngelo of WrestleZone)
Written by Jeff Hardy
2020 shortly evolved into the unknown,
A return to silence made me question everything.
Hearing your voices only in my head,
From past memories your chants are engraved in my brain.
It feels like a decade since you’ve been gone,
Virtual worlds have reset normality.
I imagine a world without the pandemic,
A world where sanity and insanity develop a perfect compromise.
In this world were close,
In this world we were free,
In this world we were fearless,
It’s been over a year since I’ve seen your smiles.
The empty arenas are about to fill,
Adrenaline again changing now from then.
Re-emerging to life,
Re-inventing the show,
Re-creating the auroa,
Re-assuring, I know.
It feels like a decade since I’ve felt it,
The virtual worlds have replaced live energy.
It’s time to get it back,welcome back,
It’s time to re-engage, turn the viral page of WWE’s infinitive chapter,
It’s Universal eternal, inspiring ever after
I see a world without the pandemic,
A world where you and I develop the perfect adrenaline.
In this world we are close and free,
In this world we are bold and fearless,
In this world we are not alone,
In this world we are home, again.
"In this world, we were fearless."@JEFFHARDYBRAND reflects on the past year-and-a-half and expresses his gratitude for the return of the WWE Universe with an original poem entitled “Universal Adrenaline.” pic.twitter.com/gJD9IcvRsS— WWE (@WWE) July 19, 2021
- Here are this week's WWE Network releases:
This Week’s Schedule
** = available on the Free Version of WWE Network
Monday, July 19
AWA Championship Wrestling (7 episodes)
Raw Talk** – 11:05 p.m. ET
Wednesday, July 21
Monday Night Raw (6/21/21)**
WWE’s The Bump** – 10 a.m. ET
WWE NXT (7/20/21)
Thursday, July 22
This Week in WWE
Friday, July 23
205 Live – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, July 24
WWE Main Event (7/1/21)
ICW Fight Club 181
wXw We Love Wrestling 13
Sunday, July 25
Friday Night SmackDown (6/25/21)**
- Speaking with Sportskeeda, Bianca Carelli, the daughter of Santino Marella, reflected on the time she spent with Maria Kanellis. Maria and Santino were a couple on WWE television in 2007.
"I would go often on the road with my dad, and you know, everybody's backstage. You know, when you're a kid, I'm just sitting in catering while my dad's probably filming something, or probably in this office room, or over here. So, you're kind of just sitting there, bored, waiting for your dad to come back. Everybody he worked with, all the wrestlers were so nice. Coming over, talking with me, asking me, 'oh, do you need something?' just keeping me some company because they're there for long, long hours."
"They're at the show sometimes for 10 hours? So, it's a long day. You have a lot of conversations with people. You get to meet a lot of people. Everybody I've ever met that worked with my dad has just been a nice, awesome person. I don't think I've had one bad experience with a single person. Maria, she's so sweet and so nice and obviously, she did a lot of stuff with my dad. Same with Beth [Phoenix]," said Bianca Carelli.
- Per Mike Johnson of PWInsider, Linda McMahon was also backstage at WWE Money in the Bank 2021.
- AEW will be working with the Salvation Army prior to their show this Wednesday in Dallas, Texas.
- Below is the new trailer for the Heels series debuting on Starz on Sunday, August 15:
- Speaking with Sports Illustrated, Bianca Belair proclaimed that she wants to be the face of the next era of women's wrestling.
“We found out for sure that we were having that match in the cell on the Friday two days before the show,” Belair says. “We were still able to make something special, and that shows how great Bayley is and how great we are together. When you’re in the ring with Bayley, it’s different. You have this full confidence that things are always going to go well.”
“I was the first woman in a Hell in a Cell match that wasn’t part of the Four Horsewomen, so there was a lot of pressure involved,” Belair says. “I want to be a new face of this era of women’s wrestling with Rhea Ripley, and the Hell in a Cell cage is brutal, so I was definitely nervous going in.”
- The new documentary series Behind the Attraction, produced by The Rock’s Seven Bucks Productions will debut on the Disney+ streaming service Wednesday morning.
The series' first season features ten one hour episodes, covering the following Disney theme park attractions:
- The Jungle Cruise
- Star Tours
- Disney Castles
- The Haunted Mansion
- Space Mountain
- The Disneyland Hotel
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- It's A Small World
- The Hall of Presidents
- The Monorail and Transportation Systems
- Today, WWE stock fell out of the $50 price range as it closed at $49.03 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, and 1-2-3 Kid - Select Series: WWE Canvas 2 Canvas