Here's your fight-size update for the morning of March 6, 2020:
- The New Day is launching a tournament to crown the greatest TV show of all time and the tournament will start on next week's episode of the "Feel The Power" podcast. You can check out the full tournament at this link.
- WWE stock opened at $44.12 per share when the market opened this morning.
- Shawn Spears is searching for the perfect tag team partner and is already asking folks on Twitter what has been the best submission thus far.
Submissions have poured in...— #SEARCHFORSPEARS (@Perfec10n) March 6, 2020
Tully is reviewing applicants very closely. The pursuit for the Perfect Partner continues...
Throw your name in the hat. #SearchForSpears @AEWrestling
Who’s been the best submission so far?
@Egos1313 @SimonMiller316 @Bowens_Official
- Tony Deppen vs. Matthew Justice has been added to GCW's "Guilty Conscience" event on March 21.
- OTT's ScrapperMania show on March 14, which features David Starr vs. Jon Moxley, has sold out.
- Next week's episode of WWE The Bump will feature Braun Strowman and Mark Henry as guests.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.