Here's your fight-size update for the morning of March 19, 2020:
- The New Day's Greatest TV Show of All Time Tournament, which saw a number of TV shows be debated by all three members of The New Day on their "Feel The Power" podcast, saw Dragon Ball Z emerge as the winner.
The winner of The New Day's Greatest TV Show of All Time Tournament is @dragonballz!— WWE (@WWE) March 18, 2020
There were SHOCKERS and UPSETS throughout the tournament rounds on #NewDayPod with @TrueKofi, @XavierWoodsPhD
- RevPro Wrestling now has a Patreon and you can check it out here.
That's all for now. Thanks everyone for taking part. I'm off to work on rewards for our Patreon (https://t.co/OiXihqfU8j) so watch this space!— Revolution Pro (@RevProUK) March 19, 2020
Please see the release pinned to timeline which answers any questions on upcoming events, we'll keep you updated on any changes. ----
- WWE stock opened at $33.57 per share today.
- Matt Hardy's AEW debut has drawn big YouTube numbers for AEW. The video has more than 630,000 views, far greater than any other video posted from last night's episode of Dynamite.
- Speaking of Hardy, this is his first tweet since he made his AEW debut.
IT’S A NEW ME.— #BROKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) March 19, 2020
ZENITH out, DAMASCUS in.
I AM MANY. pic.twitter.com/WZuXzvDgBS
- Below are highlight clips from last night's episode of NXT, which did not see any actual wrestling, but instead, took extensive looks into the Johnny Gagano-Tommaso Ciampa feud, Charlotte Flair-Rhea Ripley rivalry and Finn Balor.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.