As is tradition, during Wrestle Kingdom 14 night two, New Japan Pro-Wrestling released its upcoming schedule for the rest of 2020. The major change sees the 30th G1 Climax taking place in autumn, due to the Olympics, and wrapping up in October.
The full upcoming schedule of events for NJPW as announced can be viewed below:
- February 1 & 2: The New Beginning in Sapporo @ Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center
- February 9: The New Beginning in Osaka @ Osaka-jo Hall
- March 3: 48th Anniversary Show @ Ota City General Gymnasium, Tokyo
- March 21: New Japan Cup 2020 Final @ Aore Nagaoka, Niigata
- March 31: Sakura Genesis 2020 @ Ryogoku Sumo Hall, Tokyo
- April 29: Wrestling Satsuma no Kuni @ Kagoshima Arena
- May 3 & 4: Wrestling Dontaku 2020 @ Fukuoka International Center
- June 6: Best of the Super Juniors 27 Final @ Ota City General Gymnasium, Tokyo
- June 14: Dominion 6.14 @ Osaka-jo Hall
- October 16, 17, 18: G1 Climax 30 final dates @ Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo
Huge events to come for NJPW in 2020— njpwworld (@njpwworld) January 5, 2020
The first ever autumn G1, Best of the Super Jr. and more announced
More surprises coming----#njpw #njwk14 #njpwworld pic.twitter.com/pjPvf1My9T
Don't forget to follow along with our live coverage of Wrestle Kingdom 14's final night at this link.