As of last week, The Undertaker was the favorite to win the Royal Rumble, but as with everything in the WWE, the card is subject to change.
Here are the current odds for the winner of the Royal Rumble match, courtesy of Sky Bet.
- Braun Strowman (5/2)
- The Undertaker (11/4)
- Randy Orton (7/2)
- Finn Balor (9/2)
- Samoa Joe (11/2)
- Chris Jericho (11/1)
- Goldberg (14/1)
- Seth Rollins (14/1)
- John Cena (16/1)
- Brock Lesnar (16/1)
- Kurt Angle 20/1
- The Miz 20/1
- Sami Zayn 20/1
- Baron Corbin 22/1
- Bray Wyatt 22/1
- Dean Ambrose 25/1
- Roman Reigns 28/1
- AJ Styles 33/1
- Triple H 33/1
- Kevin Owens and Three Other Superstars Tied at 40/1
Some things to note on that list:
- Braun Strowman's monster heel push has pushed him to the top spot with the best odds. Imagine saying that even four or five months ago.
- Finn Balor is currently out of action, rehabbing from shoulder surgery since last August. He has said that his target date for a return is Wrestlemania, but it's the WWE after all. Anything is possible, and everything is a work.
- Samoa Joe is expected to make his main roster debut soon, but he has been advertised for NXT house show dates after the Rumble. Again, you never know.
- Sami Zayn hasn't even declared for the Rumble yet.
- Neither have John Cena, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles or Kevin Owens.
They all are involved in Championship Matches for their respective brands--Cena vs Styles for the WWE Title and Roman vs KO for the Universal Title. Any of the losers could always pull double duty however..
- Triple H hasn't declared yet, either. But he is the defending Royal Rumble champion, and what better way to kick off his anticipated feud with Seth Rollins than for them to eliminate each other?
- Randy Orton has much better odds than his stable mate, Bray Wyatt.
- Kurt Angle is at 20 to 1, even though he's pushing 50 and hasn't appeared in a WWE ring in over a decade.
Still that didn't stop Goldberg from having the biggest moment of the night at the last Big Four PPV in November.
- The three other Superstars Tied at 40/1 are:
Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Kenny Omega.
Guess Sky Bet isn't buying this whole "his contract with NJPW ends two days after the Rumble" thing.
And just in case you were wondering, Vince McMahon is listed at 250 to 1.
Gotta like those odds.