More information has been revealed regarding WWE programming on A&E.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports that "Stone Cold Takes on America," a new series featuring Steve Austin will premiere on A&E on Sunday, April 9 and run through Sunday, June 11.
Austin recently filmed content as a weatherman and drive thru worker.
Thurston also reported the tentative order and dates for the next six episodes of Biography: WWE Legends on A&E.
- Sunday, February 19: The NWO
- Sunday, February 26: Jake "The Snake" Roberts
- Sunday, March 5: Chyna
- Sunday, March 12: Kane
- Sunday, March 19: Iron Sheik
- Sunday, March 26: Dusty Rhodes
The report also gave the following schedule for new episodes of WWE Rivals
- Sunday, February 19: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant
- Sunday, February 26: Undertaker vs. Mankind
- Sunday, March 5: The Rock vs. John Cena
- Sunday, March 12: Triple H vs. Batista
- Sunday, March 19: Lita vs. Trish Stratus
- Sunday, March 26: Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
- Sunday, April 9: Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart
- Sunday April 16: Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels
Fightful will update fans on WWE on A&E content when more is known.
Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.