It's been teased forever, but it's finally coming.
At the 2019 Business Partner Summit prior to WrestleMania 35, WWE Co-Presidents Michelle Wilson and George Barrios stated that a new version of the WWE Network will be coming "later this year." No firm date was given.
The new version of the WWE Network will include the following features:
- Seamless Discovery
- Download To Go
- Customization & Personalization
- New Content
- Multiple Tiers
Earlier this year, WWE signed a streaming deal with Endeavor to help evolve the WWE Network.
Other main notes from the 2019 Business Partner Summit
- WWE sees two fanbases; those who want larger than life characters and those who want action.
- Launching new content for kids on YouTube in the coming months.
- In talks with Netflix, Sony, Paramount, and Quibi to increase cross-platform content.
- Training talent to create content.
- Will be announcing an official podcast partner in the coming weeks.
- China and India mentioned as the two places for the next Performance Center expansion.
- NXT is the most watched weekly show on WWE Network.
You can watch the entire presentation by clicking here.