Some new content could be on the way!
The WWE is continuing to grow as a worldwide entity and that growth includes adding more content to their WWE Network subscription service. NXT founder and senior producer Triple H has established relationships between WWE and U.K. wrestling promotions such as PROGRESS and ICW. Triple H has made appearances for both of the promotions and on top of promoting the promotions' forthcoming events, they also exchange talent.
WWE sent out a new survey recently and a mention of PROGRESS and ICW were included in that survey. The message read that the sports-entertainment company is considering adding a $15 tier to their Network and it was asked of the fans would they be interested in seeing the following promotions and/or wrestling programs on the WWE Network among other listings:
* Current and archived in-ring programming from ICW and Progress Wrestling
* Live monthly Saturday Night Main Event show
* Special live events (e.g., special house shows)
* Free shipping on all merchandise purchased on WWE Shop
* Automatic membership into a loyalty program to earn WWE prizes
* Early access to live event tickets
* Automatic entry into WWE-themed sweepstakes
* Ability to stream and download WWE content on up to 4 devices concurrently (instead of 2)
On a related note, PROGRESS Wrestling hosted their biggest show of the year 'Hello Wembley' on September 30th and to view the results from that show, head over to the "results" section of Fightful.