Here is your fight size update for Sunday, July 25, 2021.
- AEW released the following statement regarding a new campaign with the Wounded Warrior Project:
AEW is teaming up with the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) from July 25th, 2021 to August 2nd, 2021 to help raise money for our veterans! We would love for the AEW Community to donate to this awesome cause! WWP began in 2003 as a small, grassroots effort providing simple care and comfort items to the hospital bedsides of the first wounded service members returning home from the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. As their post-service needs evolved, so have WWP programs and services, which include mental health, career counseling, and long-term rehabilitative care (services these warriors never have to pay a penny for) is improving the lives of millions of warriors and their families. Your gift, no matter how big or small, will help WWP transform the way America’s injured veterans are empowered, employed, and engaged in our communities. Let's make the transition back to civilian life for these warriors and their families an ELITE one!
In addition to supporting this great cause, any donation over $20 will be able to receive TWO (2) tickets to our AEW Dynamite Homecoming Show in Jacksonville, FL at Daily’s Palace on August 4th, 2021! Click here for contest rules
To donate, visit: communityfundraising.woundedwarriorproject.org/campaign/AEWForWWP
To learn even more about the Wounded Warrior Project visit their website at woundedwarriorproject.org
- Speaking with The Sunday Post, new Raw Women's Champion Nikki A.S.H. said she is ready for the challenge of Becky Lynch, should that ever happen.
“I’m ready for the challenge from Becky and I truly hope it does happen,” Nikki said. “Becky and Drew have been amazing role models, inspiring me and creating that blueprint."
“It’s shown you can be from Scotland, Ireland, the UK and with the right dedication, work ethic and attitude you can make it. You can become a WWE champion.”
- Nick Comoroto proposed to his girlfriend at last night's MCW Pro Wrestling show.
- The newest WWE Top 10 takes a look at Finn Bálor’s greatest moments.
- Speaking with Forbes, Bianca Belair revealed what WWE Legend she has gravitated towards now that she is a bit older:
“The older I’ve gotten, I now understand the power of representation. For me, I always gravitated towards Jacqueline. I thought she was amazing in the ring. She was beautiful, she was strong, she was powerful and it was really empowering to watch Jacqueline.”
- AEW star Cezar Bononi made his GCW debut at Homecoming Part 2.
- Jungle Cruise and Black Adam director Jaume Collet-Serra told Variety that, "Having just done a romantic adventure comedy where he’s very light, I was really attracted to getting the dark version of Dwayne [Johnson]. Basically, turning him into Clint Eastwood in a Western. I was like, ‘You’re like the Dirty Harry of superheroes,’” he says. “I didn’t have to convince people that I was right for this one in the same way that I did for ‘Jungle Cruise.’ It’s like things I’ve done with Liam [Neeson], that tough-guy antihero who has a heart. The world is not black and white. The world is in gray areas, so you need these people that are riding that gray area.”
- Sylvester Stallone shared a photo with his The Suicide Squad co-star, John Cena.