Here's your fight-size update for the morning of August 14, 2020:
- Nikki Cross sends a video message to Alexa Bliss after there's been some tension between the two for the past few weeks during Cross' quest to become the SmackDown Women's Champion.
- Kenny Omega looks back at the ending of his 2017 G1 Climax performances and revealed he actually needed knee surgery due to the match against Kazuchika Okada during the G1 Climax.
I needed knee surgery and had terrible vertigo since the Okada match the night before. Prayed to anyone willing to listen and somehow got through it. Very proud of this performance. Maybe the right man won. https://t.co/zHokrBjSFy— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) August 13, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $45.72 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Kevin Nash was stoked to see Mike Chioda appear on AEW this week.
Congratulations to Mike Chioda for landing at AEW. One of the best refs in the profession and great false Finish men in the business. Always in the proper position. A three man dance.....he's the cherry on top— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) August 13, 2020
- Giulia has withdrawn from this weekend's Stardom show in Osaka due to severe headaches.
- Allie Kat has been added to GCW Tournament Of Survival 5.
*TOS5 UPDATE*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) August 14, 2020
Watch LIVE on @FiteTV:https://t.co/IDTbFbBFIy
GCW presents ToS5
Sat 8/22 - 4pm
Atlantic City, NJ
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.