Here is your favorite size update for Friday, June 25, 2021:
- In the wake of numerous releases, Nikki Cross has taken to Twitter to give words of support to her husband, Killian Dain.
The whole world is waiting for you my love.— Nikki Cross (@NikkiCrossWWE) June 25, 2021
I have seen your talent, your experience, your versatility, your work, your passion, your dedication, And your heart, first hand and up close.
I have the best seat in the house. I can’t wait to watch you unleashed. My man https://t.co/My9ELsbz1f
- Drew McIntyre has announced that he will be hosting his own series for this year's Shark Week.
SHARK RUMBLE, an original mid-form episode on discovery+ and a TikTok livestream, WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre teams up with Shark Week host and marine biologist, Luke Tipple. Audiences will see what happens when the former WWE Champion has his first close encounter with sharks in one of the world’s largest single aquatic exhibits at the Georgia Aquarium. Luke Tipple also returns to host The Daily Bite, a discovery+ original mid-form series with a companion podcast that takes fans behind the scenes with the stars of SHARK WEEK.
- On Instagram, Tyler Breeze, who was released by WWE today, shared kind words about his friendship with Xavier Woods. The post was made prior to the news of his release.
Friend Appreciation Post. Can’t say enough good things about this man. Austin is not only one of my best friends but also a damn great human. One of the first people I met and wrestled when I was hired by WWE. We quickly became very close and essentially grew up together in WWE. Been through a ton of times good and bad together but always come out the other side better. The amount of time and effort he has put in to not only build @upupdwndwn into the huge success it is, but to also form a close knit group of hard working individuals who pump out content daily. He has helped numerous people either get a job or keep a job and has been a shining light and irreplaceable cog in the wheel. Opening up multiple opportunities for not only himself but being so adamant in opening up doors for his circle as well. Not many people would do that and it’s something that he should be celebrated for. I know I owe a ton to him and so do several others. Never asking for acknowledgment or praise but just continuing to work hard and see where his limits are, which it doesn’t seem like he has any. All of this and not even mentioning that he’s a father, a husband and working on his PHD. He is the epitome of having no excuses and creating the life you want to live. Austin I love you and thank you For everything as well as being my friend. There is no one else I’d rather annoy and make angry
- Ringside Collectibles has announced that their exclusive AEW Ringside “Blood Brothers” action figure two-pack of Cody & Dustin Rhodes is available The pack is $49.99 and is available here.
- Sportico reported this morning that Booker T lost his lawsuit against video game publisher Activision Blizzard over his likeness being used in a Call of Duty video game.
- Even Brooke Hogan has to pay for a photo op with Virgil.
- The Iron Sheik believes Britney Spears should be free and that's all that matters.
PEREZ HILTON YOU INSULT MY PERSIAN SISTER THE BRITNEY. FOREVER I BEAT THE FUCK OUT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN #FreeBritney— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) June 25, 2021
- Today, WWE stock rose to close at nearly $60 per share. When the market closed, WWE stock was trading for $59.94 per share.
- Learn more about the WWE releases from today at this link.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Check out everything you need to know before SmackDown here.
- Samoa Joe’s most badass moments: WWE Top 10.