NJPW Strong is set for a two-week event starting this Friday.
NJPW announced that New Japan Showdown will be a two-week event starting on November 13 and ending on November 20. The main event of the November 13 show will see Tama Tonga take on PJ Black. The main event of the November 20 will be KENTA vs. David Finlay where the winner holds the contract to challenge for the IWGP United States Heavyweight title, currently being held by AEW.
Both shows will be streamed on NJPW World. Below are the cards for each night of New Japan Showdown:
Night 1: November 13:
* Tama Tonga vs. PJ Black
* Juice Robinson, Brody King & Karl Fredericks vs BULLET CLUB (Jay White, Tanga Loa & Chase Owens)
* Fred Rosser vs ‘Filthy’ Tom Lawlor
* ACH & Blake Christian vs Adrian Quest & Alex Zayne
Night 2: November 20:
* IWGP US Heavyweight Title Right To Challenge Contract: KENTA vs. David Finlay
* Jeff Cobb vs. JR Kratos
* Rocky Romero vs. Rust Taylor
* Clark Connors & The DKC vs. Sterling Riegel & Logan Reigel
Fightful will have results of each night of New Japan Showdown upon completion.