NJPW has unveiled the full card for the G1 Climax finals.
The card, set to begin at 2 a.m. ET on October 18, will pit A Block winner Kota Ibushi against B Block winner SANADA. The rest of the card is filled with tag team matches, featuring the likes of IWGP Heavyweight and Intercontinental Champion Tetsuya Naito, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada, Will Ospreay and more.
Below is the full card for the G1 Climax finals:
* G1 Climax 30 Finals: Kota Ibushi vs. SANADA
* BUSHI & Tetsuya Naito vs. Yujiro Takahashi & EVIL
* SHO & Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay & Great-O-Khan
* Master Wato, Jeff Cobb, Juice Robinson & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Jay White, KENTA, Gedo & Taiji Ishimori
* Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Takagi vs. Minoru Suzuki & Yoshinobu Kanemaru
* Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Hirooki Goto vs. Taichi, Zack Sabre Junior, DOUKI & El Desperado
Fightful will have live coverage of the G1 Climax finals.