NJPW is bringing out more content next month with a new series of shows featuring familiar and new faces.
The company announced a new series called Lion's Break Collision, a weekly show that will begin in July that will be closed off to the public. The first broadcast, which will start on July 3, will feature a tag team match between the team of Rocky Romero & Jeff Cobb against the team of Karl Fredericks & TJP as well as Clark Connors vs. Alex Coughlin. In addition, NJPW announced that former UFC fighter and former MLW World Heavyweight Champion Tom Lawlor will be on these shows. All episodes will air on NJPW World.
NJPW also announced the following schedule and wrestlers that will be on Lion's Break Collision.
LION’S BREAK COLLISION
JULY 4 – 25 NJPW WORLD
- Ep #1: Friday July 3 10PMe/9c (Saturday July 4 3AM BST, 11AM JST)
- Ep #2: Friday July 10 10PMe/9c (Saturday July 11 3AM BST, 11AM JST)
- Ep #3: Friday July 17 10PMe/9c (Saturday July 18 3AM BST, 11AM JST)
- Ep #4: Friday July 24 10PMe/9c (Saturday July 25 3AM BST, 11AM JST)
- Jeff Cobb
- Rocky Romero (CHAOS)
- Karl Fredericks (LA DOJO)
- Alex Coughlin (LA DOJO)
- Clark Connors (LA DOJO)
- Tom Lawlor *NJPW debut
- Rust Taylor *NJPW debut
- Danny Limelight *NJPW debut
- The DKC *NJPW debut
NJPW started running events in Japan recently and is in the middle of the 2020 New Japan Cup.