Tag Team Turbulence is coming to NJPW Strong.
NJPW announced an eight-man tag team tournament that will begin on the July 16 episode of NJPW Strong. The eight teams involved in the tournament are as followed:
- Clark Connors & TJP
- The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows)
- LA Dojo (The DKC & Kevin Knight)
- West Coast Wrecking Crew (Jorel Nelson & Royce Isaacs)
- Yuji Nagata & Ren Narita
- Fred Yehi & Wheeler Yuta
- Violence Unlimited (Brody King & Chris Dickinson)
- Team Filthy (JR Kratos & Danny Limelight)
You can see the bracket in the image above.
Tag team competition has been growing ever more fierce Friday nights on NJPW STRONG. After tournaments like Lion’s Break Crown, Super J-Cup and New Japan Cup USA have shone a light on young up and coming performers, junior heavyweights and openweight singles competitors respectively, it is now time for tag teams to have the spotlight, and Tag Team Turbulence is set to do just that.
This July, Tag Team Turbulence will see eight teams compete for the right to be named the best duo on STRONG.
You can find results from the latest episode of NJPW Strong by clicking here.