The bracket for the Lion's Break Crown tournament has been revealed.
The tournament, set to feature rising wrestling stars who have been appearing on NJPW programming in recent weeks, will begin on September 25 with all four first round matches taking place that week. The semifinals will then take place on October 2 and the finals on October 9.
Below are the first round matches for the Lion's Break Crown tournament:
* Logan Riegel vs. The DKC
* Clark Connors vs. Jordan Clearwater
* Danny Limelight vs. Barrett Brown
* Adrian Quest vs. Blake Christian.
— Carlos Toro (@CarlosToro360) September 15, 2020
In addition, NJPW announced the card for the September 18 episode of Strong, which will see all eight competitors in the tournament face off against each other in an eight-man tag team match. Below is the full card.
* ACH & Alex Zayne vs. Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa)
* Rocky Romero & PJ Black vs. Fred Rosser & Misterioso
* Clark Connors, Danny Limelight, Adrian Quest & Logan Riegel vs. Barrett Brown, Jordan Clearwater, Blake Christian & The DKC
Fightful will provide results of Strong after the conclusion of every show.
- From The Web