NJPW Strong is ending the year with a two-night Detonation event.
NJPW revealed the full cards for both shows, starting with the December 11 episode of Strong and ending on the December 18 episode of Strong. The main event of night one will see Karl Fredericks take on current IWGP Heavyweight and Intercontinental title challenger Jay White. The main event of night two will be an IWGP U.S. Heavyweight Right to Challenge Contract match between KENTA and Brody King. The winner of that match will get a future shot at Jon Moxley's IWGP U.S. Heavyweight title.
Below are the cards for both nights of Detonation, airing on NJPW World:
* Clark Connors & The DKC vs The Riegel Twins (Logan & Sterling Riegel)
* Juice Robinson, David Finlay & Misterioso vs BULLET CLUB (Tanga Loa, Chase Owens & Hikuleo)
* ACH vs Tama Tonga
* Karl Fredericks vs Jay White
* Danny Limelight vs. Rocky Romero
* Jeff Cobb vs. Rust Taylor
* PJ Black & Fred Rosser vs. Tom Lawlor & JR Kratos
* IWGP U.S. Heavyweight Right to Challenge Contract: KENTA vs. Brody King
Fightful will have results of both nights of Detonation after their conclusion.