Here's your fight-size update for the morning of June 19, 2020:
- NJPW is teasing a potential announcement regarding its American branch taking place later tonight.
Good morning America!— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) June 19, 2020
--Happy Friday! --
How will you spend your Friday night...?
- Paige revealed a new look, which includes a change in hair color and can be seen below.
Just over here trying to be Gwen stefani. pic.twitter.com/wyWrtsZeKt— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) June 17, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $45.52 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, ROH wrestlers stuck in Mexico such as Rush, Dragon Lee, Bandido, Flamita and Rey Horus are questionable in regards to joining the company if it starts taping new shows soon.
- Here are safety guidelines NJPW has set forth for all fans attending shows next month.
Starting July 11 in Osaka Jo Hall, NJPW will begin to welcome fans back to arenas, under strict safety measures.— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) June 19, 2020
If you plan to be with us at forthcoming events, please make sure to check and follow these rules for attendees. https://t.co/YpoVwE53lw#njpw #njcup #njdominion pic.twitter.com/tiobnT2cON
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- From becoming the first Scotsman signed to WWE to the first British WWE Champion, here’s everything you need to know about Drew McIntyre.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.