The NWA made the following announcements for the upcoming NWA Crockett Cup event.
First, the NWA National Title will be on the line when Aron Stevens defends the belt against Trevor Murdoch.
Also, Thunder Rosa will defend the NWA Women's Championship, though no opponent was given. Her opponent will be revealed next Tuesday on NWA Super Powerrr.
Finally, the following teams have been confirmed for the eight-team NWA Crockett Cup tournament:
* Rock N Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson). The Rock N Roll Express have never made it out of the first round of the Crockett Cup.
* Villain Enterprises (Brody King & Flip Gordon). PCO & King won the Crockett Cup 2019, but with PCO challenging Nick Aldis for the NWA World Heavyweight Title at ROH Supercard of Honor, Gordon will team with King instead of PCO.
* Rey Horus & Flamita. The duo will be representing ROH.
* The Wildcards (Royce Isaacs & Thomas Latimer). They made it to the finals of Crockett Cup 2019 after winning the Wild Card battle royal.
It was also revealed that the wild card team will be determined by a gauntlet battle royal featuring teams and singles competitors. The last two men standing will be entered into the NWA Crockett Cup as a team. Tim Storm, Ricky Starks, Zicky Dice are the first three names entered into the battle royal.
Here's a look at the update card for NWA Crockett Cup, which takes place on Apr. 19.
NWA World Heavyweight Title (If Scurll loses, he pays Aldis $500,000)
Nick Aldis (c) vs. Marty Scurll
NWA National Championship
Aron Stevens (c) vs. Trevor Murdoch
NWA Crockett Cup Tournament
* Rock N Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)
* Villain Enterprises (Flip Gordon & Brody King)
* Flamita & Rey Horus
* The Wildcards (Royce Isaacs & Thomas Latimer)
Wild Card Battle Royal (Last two men remaining with enter NWA Crockett Cup as a team)
Tim Storm, Ricky Starks, Zicky Dice