Viewership numbers for the March 28, 2023 edition of WWE NXT are in.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT on March 28, 2023 drew 620,000 viewers. This number is up from the 550,000 viewers the show drew last week.
NXT recorded a 0.16 rating in the 18-49 key demo, which is also up from the 0.12 rating that the show drew the previous Tuesday.
The March 28 edition of WWE NXT ranked #11 for the day in cable originals.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network (8-10:07pm):— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) March 29, 2023
P18-49 rating: 0.16
#11 cable original in P18-49
-- https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/tHrQmaYuk7
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (3/28) Videos on YouTube
- Roxanne Perez returns to NXT to defend her title at Stand & Deliver (107,000 views)
- Johnny Gargano viciously attacks Grayson Waller (90,000 views)
- Kiana James plants a kiss on Brooks Jensen (88,000 views)
- Wes Lee comes face-to-face with his Stand & Deliver opponents (46,000 views)
- Axiom wins Battle Royal to punch ticket to Stand & Deliver (46,000 views)
You can keep up with the NXT viewership numbers since 2019 by clicking here.
If you missed anything from Tuesday's NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here, and watch the post-show podcast for a full review of the action by checking out the video below.