Viewership for the November 29 edition of WWE NXT is in.
According to Brandon Thurston, NXT on November 29 drew 644,000 viewers. This number is up slightly from the 624,000 viewers the show drew last week.
NXT recorded a 0.13 rating in the 18-49 key demo, which is up slightly from the 0.12 rating that the show drew the previous Tuesday.
NXT ranked #35 for the day in Cable Originals, according to Showbuzz Daily.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (11/29) Videos on YouTube
- Nikkita Lyons, Katana Chance & Kayden Carter vs. Toxic Attraction (80,000 views)
- Zoey Stark blindsides Nikkita Lyons (66,000 views)
- Bron Breakker and Apollo Crews break bread ahead of NXT Title clash (60,000 views)
- Shawn Michaels announces Iron Survivor Challenge combatants (55,000 views)
- Dijak returns to the ring with hard justice for Dante Chen (51,000 views)
You can keep up with the NXT viewership numbers since 2019 by clicking here.
If you missed anything from Tuesday's NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here, and watch the post-show podcast for a full review of the action by checking out the video below.