NXT viewership was down once again.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, NXT viewership on September 28 came in at 655,000 viewers. This number is down from last week, which drew 746,000 viewers. It's the second straight week the show has dropped since the reboot. The final show before the reboot (September 7), drew 601,000 viewers.
Tuesday's episode scored a 0.14 (183,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demograpic, down from last Tuesday's 0.21 rating (260,000 viewers) in the demo.
The show ranked 32nd on cable.
NXT was headlined by three title matches and was dubbed "Ladies Night" as the show featured NXT Women's and NXT Women's Tag Team Title bouts.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (9/28) Videos on YouTube
- Mandy Rose stands above Raquel Gonzalez and Franky Monet (274,000 views)
- Dexter Lumis & Indi Hartwell Honeymoon (129,000 views)
- Io Shirai & Zoey Stark vs. Toxic Attraction (127,000 views)
- Elektra Lopez vs. B-Fab (116,000 views)
- Kyle O'Reilly vs. Ridge Holland (78,000 views)
You can find the television viewership numbers for WWE, AEW, and IMPACT by utilizing Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from Tuesday's NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also listen to the post-show podcast for a full review of all the action by clicking here.