NXT viewership dropped in a big way on Tuesday.
ShowBuzzDaily reports NXT drew 601,000 viewers for the September 7 episode of the show. This number is down from last week's viewership number of 717,000 viewers.
The show scored a 0.14 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, down from last week's 0.17 rating in the same demographic. The show finished 31st among cable originals. The night on cable was won by Hannity on Fox News, which scored 3.085 million viewers and a 0.26 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Tuesday marked the final NXT show with the current branding as the show will be revamped beginning on September 14.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (9/7) Videos On YouTube
- Dexter Lumis' bachelor party (238,000 views)
- Mei Ying vs. Virginia Ferry (207,000 views)
- Io Shirai & Zoey Stark vs. Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter (134,000 views)
- Ember Moon vs. Kay Lee Ray (126,000 views)
- Indi Hartwell's bachelorette party (98,000 views)
You can find the television viewership numbers for WWE, AEW, and IMPACT by utilizing Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from Tuesday's NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also listen to the post-show podcast for a full review of all the action by clicking here.