NXT saw some pay bumps for talent, late last year.
Fightful Select learned that several NXT talent got significant raises back in October when the new television deal with USA Network kicked in. We heard that it wasn't exactly Raw or Smackdown money, but was "substantial" for those that ended up signing them compared to what they were making before.
We're told that most of the contracts came with new three-year agreements as a result. Not all of the talent offered signed the new deals. We're working to find out who offered is among those.
When we'd asked one talent whether or not they were getting a raise for the move to TV in the summer, they said "we'd better be," and mentioned that other talent echoed that same sentiment. However, not everyone signed the new deals offered.
On Friday, Fightful revealed that Tayanra Conti walked out of NXT after a disagreement, and her locker had been cleared. NXT has also encouraged talent to not call out main roster stars or talk to "dirt sheets."